[Starlingx-discuss] Python 2to3 code porting

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Tue Jul 24 22:31:57 UTC 2018

Thanks for getting started on this.

I’m setting up formal sub-projects and giving each its own wiki page.  I’ve started one for this sub-project: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Pyton2.  It links to the Etherpad below.

Eddie and Yan – can you please update that wiki page so it captures the info in this email thread?

And meanwhile, while we thank you both for looking at this, this is not the highest priority work right now, and there are some very big work items hiding under the covers of this one.  Please focus on tasks higher on the project's priority list.<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Project_Priorities>

       brucej