[Starlingx-discuss] download_mirrors.sh issues

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Wed Jul 25 18:44:44 UTC 2018

> I don't know if this is the proper solution,  but I was able to google around
> and find the centos repo where some of those missing rpms are located.

Thanks Al! I will leave this to our rpm experts...

> http://vault.centos.org/centos/7.3.1611/cr/x86_64/
>
> If I add this entry to StarlingX.repo
>
>  [Starlingx-C7.3.1611-cr]
> name=Starlingx-CentOS-7.3.1611 - cr
> baseurl=http://vault.centos.org/centos/7.3.1611/cr/x86_64
> gpgcheck=1
> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7
> enabled=1
>
> and re-copy that to /etc/yum.repos.d/
>
> then the download stage no longer complains about some of the missing
> entries like python-2.7.5-58 etc..
>
> I will re-run the complete download routine and see if this fixes all the
> remaining (non src) issues.

Is it possible you submit a patch if it works for you?

Adopting the over communication approach, I am logging all the steps and output
in this url [0]. Not using etherpad to have a faster edit / easy formatting.

[0] https://github.com/xe1gyq/starlingx/blob/master/DeveloperGuide.md