[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Master Branch Successful Compilation

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:43:37 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 10:07 AM, Arce Moreno, Abraham
<abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com> wrote:
> I appreciate community corrections please. I was assuming this was the master
> but default revision is pointing to m/2018.07. Anyway, I went an build again changing
> the default revision to master. Next see the details and links,
> repo was created using the line:

So yup, the manifests were backwards.  I committed the branch update
to master rather than the m/2018.07 branch.  Yay for practice runs!

I've cherry-picked the change to the right branch and reverted the
original in https://review.openstack.org/586637 and
https://review.openstack.org/586638.

dt

--