[Starlingx-discuss] Culture?

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:30:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

On this topic I would like to point to the Community Code of Conduct[1] that the OpenStack Foundation has. We are using this for the OpenStack Community as well as referencing it on the StarlingX website already. The document is intended to ensure we are having an open and inclusive community in all our projects and is providing guidance to achieve that.

Beyond this I would also like to point to the Four Opens[2] that are embraced by the OpenStack Foundation and serves as pillars for all the projects under the OpenStack Foundation umbrella.

As the StarlingX project and community is forming the Foundation team will be sharing additional resources in the coming weeks.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó Váncsa
Ecosystem Technical Lead, OpenStack Foundation

[1] https://www.openstack.org/legal/community-code-of-conduct/
[2] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/opens.html