[Starlingx-discuss] Zuul is not automatically added to reviewer list

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Thu Jun 28 17:30:18 UTC 2018

Hi there,

Feel free to reach out to the Infra team directly for questions like this one. You can find them in Freenode IRC at #openstack-infra or their mailing list at openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org <mailto:openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org>. Also, if you want to add some of these StarlingX specific items to the next Infra team meeting agenda, they meet on Tuesdays at 1900 UTC in IRC at #openstack-meeting.

Cheers,
Claire