[Starlingx-discuss] upstream -infra queue setup might need tweaking to handle cross-project dependencies

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:41:39 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Claire Massey <claire at openstack.org> wrote:
> The best way to reach the Zuul team directly to share these types of
> requests is to ping their ML at zuul-discuss at lists.zuul-ci.org. You can
> subscribe to it here:
> ping them in Freenode IRC at #zuul.

Thanks for that reminder Claire.

I would add that for things related to the operation of OpenStack's
Zuul #openstack-infra on freenode is the place to be, even though
there is an overlap of the People Who Know between those channels.

> On 18-06-27 03:12 PM, Dean Troyer wrote:
> Dang, I forgot this bit when setting up the jobs, so something like
> this? https://review.openstack.org/578532

So to clarify a bit, this was a configuration issue, Chris talked with
Jeremy and Clark in -infra, and the review above[0] puts the stx-*
repos into a shared gate queue.  It is working its way through the
review process (it already has one +2).  I don't believe anything else
is required, please correct me if that is wrong.

dt

[0] https://review.openstack.org/578532

--

Dean Troyer