[Starlingx-discuss] Bug: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002626

Rowsell, Brent Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com
Fri Jun 29 21:33:24 UTC 2018

Bruce,

Any update on this ?

Brent

From: Peters, Matt [mailto:Matt.Peters at windriver.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:32 AM
To: JONES, BRUCE <bruce.e.jones at intel.com>; starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: Re: [Starlingx-discuss] Bug: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002626

Several people are using the latest StarlingX build in VirtualBox with success.  The recent update that integrates ovs-dpdk into the system configuration framework and an upgraded version of OVS has been tested with VirtualBox.  Are people still having issue with the latest code base?

I don't see any details of the actual issue encountered in the bug report.  If this is still an issue, can we get additional details describing the problem added?

Regards, Matt