[Starlingx-discuss] [tsc] Nov 1 - notes from TSC meeting
Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Wed Nov 7 14:07:19 UTC 2018
TSC meeting facilitation
- we discussed the TSC needing to be self-managed now that we have 8 members - topic for further discussion at Berlin. A big thank you to Bruce for helping facilitate the TSC during the early days.
Review items in governance review - all TSC members - reminder from Ildiko
Review project priorities and start prioritization
- Priorities list is here  this is an early view and has not been fully prioritized
- we added two columns (inflight and spec) to help set some context for the items
- we did an overview of the ones the TSC was familiar with.
- as requested previously, if people from the sub teams have ideas or items for the list please add it and provide contact information so we can reach out to you.
Defects from 2018.10 release
- 49 open defects - from prior release - need to be addressed in 2019.03
- 3 open specs need final reviews
Retirement of more staging trees, general discussion about strategy and plans
- we didn't get to this item
More information about the Starlingx-discuss