[Starlingx-discuss] [build] StarlingX ISO file now available at our Cengn mirror

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Wed Nov 14 00:44:15 UTC 2018

Hi Cesar,
Thank you for sharing this great progress. With this, it’s more convenient for us to share ISO with customers who want to have a quick try.

In addition, I would like to know whether or not Cengn has plan to share the *build mirrors* (RPMs, SRPMs, and other downloading packages) with community.
If so, how soon will it be ready?

Regards,
Yong