[Starlingx-discuss] [build][meetings] Canceled for 11/15/2018

Lara, Cesar cesar.lara at intel.com
Wed Nov 14 21:26:36 UTC 2018

Team

Since there are a couple folks attending events during this week, I've decided to skip our meeting for this week

We are currently just waiting to finish the complete availability of the Cengn mirror and working on the second part of the Koji based build infrastructure proposal which are the tools for  developers/contributors

we also have pending the mirror creator script refactor by Marcela that we can go over next week.

Regards

Cesar Lara
Software Engineering Manager
OpenSource Technology Center