[Starlingx-discuss] Deployment from ISO

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Wed Nov 21 15:48:27 UTC 2018

Thanks Luis, Austin,

To sync up our StarlingX community with respect upcoming installation
changes:

> El El vie, 16 nov 2018 a las 10:31, Sun, Austin <austin.sun at intel.com
> <mailto:austin.sun at intel.com> > escribió:
>
> Hi Luis:
>
> You can check https://docs.starlingx.io/installation_guide/index.html
> , which describe the HW request needed .  Yes, you can deploy into VM ?

In case deployment is being done via libvirt/qemu changes are coming,
the set of patches under review are:

- [0] stx-tools topic:xml-server-definition
- [1] stx-docs [Doc] XML Server Definition

> There is guide In the link shared.  And you can find iso
> http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/centos/2018.10/20181110/
> outputs/iso/
> <http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/centos/2018.10/20181110
> /outputs/iso/>

A patch is under review to have the CENGN Starlingx Mirror under our
Installation Guide:
    [2] [Installation] CENGN StarlingX Mirror

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:xml-server-definition+(status:open+OR+status:merged)
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/612826/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/617965/