[Starlingx-discuss] [Build] Create mechanism to publish tarballs in StarlingX

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Thu Nov 22 17:38:47 UTC 2018

Would we want to publish tarballs on mirrors.starlingx.cengn.ca as part
of the build process?
Tarball would be updated nightly, rather than with every update as a
zuul based solution would have it.

e.g.
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/<branch>/centos/<timestamp>/outputs/tarballs/<repo-name>-<branch>.tar.gz

or only publish the latest on branch... an in a structure more like that
seen in http://tarballs.openstack.org ...

http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/tarballs/<repo-name>/<repo-name>-<branch>.tar.gz