[Starlingx-discuss] How does the function of Sensors in Host Inventory work?

张鲲鹏 zhang.kunpeng at 99cloud.net
Tue Nov 27 10:32:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

I deployed a simplex starlingx with bare metal. Nothing were shown when I execute " system host-sensor-list controller-0”

```
[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system host-sensor-list controller-0

[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$
```

Is this correct?  Which sensor will be shown?

I am a beginner, and I don’t know who I can ask. Is anybody tell me how to use the sensors function?