[Starlingx-discuss] Doubt on Duplex configuration scenario

Rowsell, Brent Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com
Mon Oct 8 16:01:58 UTC 2018

Jose,

The output show that there is no BMC configured on this server.

| bm_ip                          | None                                    |
| bm_type                    | None                                    |
| bm_username         | None

The BMC needs to be on a network that is reachable from the OAM network and provisioned in system inventory in order for this test case to work.

To provision the BMC:

system host-update $HOST bm_password=${BM_PW} bm_username=${BM_UN} bm_ip=${BM_IP} bm_type=bmc

Brent