[Starlingx-discuss] Doubt about creating starling iso

Rowsell, Brent Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com
Wed Oct 10 12:54:05 UTC 2018

Liu,

You raise a valid point. We are working on publishing pre-built iso’s but that is not available yet.
This will be announced on the mailing list when available.

In the meantime, you would need to build one.  For the issues you are experiencing please share on the mailing list so we can attempt to help.

Brent