[Starlingx-discuss] Doubt about creating starling iso

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Wed Oct 10 22:22:03 UTC 2018

Hi Chang, welcome!

As other peopled said, we are in the process to provide builds, I would
like to say that one of the use cases of StarlingX is that you can use
it as framework to develop or adapt your edge computing solution. In
this use case it will be necessary to build your own ISO.

So, as a starting point it will be nice to have precompiled ISOs to
download (work in progress) but once you get more experienced with the
environment you may want to build your own ISO.

-Erich