[Starlingx-discuss] Question about patch upstreaming for a38f899

Qin, Kailun kailun.qin at intel.com
Mon Oct 15 09:00:12 UTC 2018

Hi Matt, Allain,

I am analyzing the patch a38f899 for upstreaming. It seems to me that parts of the patch have already been addressed by upstream, while some of the rest may need your double confirm/clarification.

Please kindly check the attached analysis report for further details.

Let me know if any question. Thanks a lot!

BR,
Kailun