[Starlingx-discuss] stx-specs git repo directory structure

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Mon Oct 15 17:50:15 UTC 2018

Looks like 1 is merged already and 6 are in the queue.   I think we can let the commit to create the 2019.03 directory merge first and ask the 6 people with outstanding specs to rebase.

Chris - as part of your commit to create the 2019.03 directory can you also move the one spec that already merged into the new 2019.03 directory?

Frank