[Starlingx-discuss] Help on shared vCPU usage

Perez Carranza, Jose jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Tue Oct 16 19:27:27 UTC 2018

Hi

I'm trying to execute scenario 206 [1] that indicates that I need to launch instance with a flavor with "hw:wrs:shared_vcpu", I created a flavor with "hw:wrs:shared_vcpu=1" but at the moment of create the instance below error is displayed.. Is there any extra config or parameter that I need to apply before creating the instance ?

Error (Duplex Bare-Metal):
======
No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available. controller-0: (NUMATopologyFilter) Shared vCPU not enabled on host cell 1, required by instance cell 0, Shared vCPU not enabled on host cell 0, required by instance cell 0, controller-1: (NUM
=====

1- https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/stx.2018.10_Testplan_Instructions

Regards,
José