[Starlingx-discuss] Some PR will be created for python3 support of stx-cinder/stx-glance

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:59:58 UTC 2018

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 11:51 AM Fang, Liang A <liang.a.fang at intel.com> wrote:
> Just let you know, in the following days, some patches will be backported from upstream repo to stx repo(stx-cinder/stx-glance) for python3 support. So you may see some PR of stx-cinder and stx-glance. And thanks for review these.

Thanks for the heads-up for those.  Please make sure the commit
message includes pointers back to the upstream commit that is being
backported in addition to the original commit message.

I would suggest we also backport the python 3 testing from master or
rocky if it not already in pike to ensure at least unit tests are
executed.  At the moment this is a manual task.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com