[Starlingx-discuss] Reminder, October 24 StarlingX On-Boarding Webinar

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:45:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

The first release of StarlingX is quickly approaching! Thank you to everyone who has spent time working on this first release and helping shape our community; it’s been great work to be a part of and I’m excited to see this community progress.

To spread the word about StarlingX we have the project featured on the next occasion of the OSF Community Meeting series on October 24, 8am PDT / 1500 UTC.

Please join the call to get an overview about the project, learn more about the technology and ways to get involved with the community.  We also invite you to follow @StarlingX on Twitter for announcements and news moving forward.

Thanks,
Ildikó