[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] October release status - 10-23-18
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Wed Oct 24 11:58:56 UTC 2018
I've put comments in the 4 new bugs reported below. None of them are gating stx.2018.10 (3 are invalid, 1 is lower priority).
See Launchpad for more details.
From: Cabrales, Ada [mailto:ada.cabrales at intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 8:17 PM
To: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] October release status - 10-23-18
Sanity on stx-2018-10-23-33-r-2018.10.iso 31 TCs PASS, 0 TCs FAIL.
4 Launchpads created:
- "hw:mem_page_size=1GB" Metadata can not be assigned to a flavors with cli commands"  - seems to be a configuration issue, checking
- "1G hugepages for memory allocation is not enable in Virtual external storage config"  - seems to be a configuration issue, checking
- "Process 'neutron-l3-agent' does not work" 
- "$ ip netns does not display anything" 
- The only config not finished is Simplex virtual. We estimate can be finished by Monday next week.
- working on verifying some failures we have, that might be false positives.
- Execution progress (Fail/Pass/Pending/Total)
Simplex virtual - 1/29/37/67
Multinode external storage virtual - 8/110/0/118 - done
Full report in the wiki 
Starlingx-discuss mailing list
Starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
More information about the Starlingx-discuss