[Starlingx-discuss] usage of ldapusersetup?

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Oct 24 16:59:32 UTC 2018

Dariush, Shuichen:

As I was reviewing the lshell removal patch I saw that it is changes the
way a new script (ldapusersetup) is added to ldapscripts. I started to
dig deeper to see what uses the the ldapusersetup script. The
ldapusersetup appears to be a convenience script that could be moved to
either a standalone package for StarlingX or if we have an existing
package for such scripts.

I don't see this script actually being used by any other tools, so does
it have documented usage somewhere?

See existing Gerrit Review and comments:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/610761/7

Sau!