[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Release 2018.10.0

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:40:49 UTC 2018

I am pleased to announce the final tagging of the StarlingX 2018.10.0 release.

The source is available from https://git.starlingx.io/cgit.

This release is simply a tag in the Git repositories of '2018.10.0' on
the r/2018.10 branch, there are no additional release artifacts such
as tar archive files.

Guidelines for building this release may be found in
https://docs.starlingx.io/developer_guide/index.html.

As this is the first public release of StarlingX there are no
traditional release notes describing changes from the previous
release.  However there are highlights of recent development for each
project in the Release Notes documentation at
https://docs.starlingx.io/releasenotes/index.html.

On behalf of the StarlingX Technical Steering Committee I would like
to thank everyone who has contributed to the project and helped us
reach this landmark.  This is truly a team and community effort!

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com