[Starlingx-discuss] usage of ldapusersetup?

Andy Ning andy.ning at windriver.com
Thu Oct 25 13:53:49 UTC 2018

Yes ldapusersetup is our addition to ldapscripts as one more helper
utility. It's using other scripts in the ldapscripts package.
ldapusersetup together with the original scripts in ldapscripts package
are all wrappers of the utilities provided by openldap-clients.

So we could move it to a separate package. Or, we could push to
ldapscripts upstream as a nice addition.

Andy