[Starlingx-discuss] move storage node in replication group

von Hoesslin, Volker Volker.Hoesslin at swsn.de
Tue Oct 30 11:34:07 UTC 2018

Ok, I understand. how can I define this when creating a storage node? neither cli nor gui can I find corresponding options.
how are the "replication-groups" to be understood? is it desirable to put all three storage-nodes into one group or should each storage-node have its own group?

greez & thx,
  volker...