[Starlingx-discuss] PTG information and agenda

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:20:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

The next PTG (https://www.openstack.org/ptg) is just around the corner staring next Monday (Sept 10) and ends on Friday (Sept 14).

As most of you know this is a developer focused event to provide space and time for face to face technical discussions relevant to the work the project teams are doing and for cross-project collaboration.

To emphasize on collaboration you will find representation from all the projects under the OpenStack Foundation umbrella and the event is also co-located with the OpenStack Ops Meetup.

StarlingX is meeting on Wednesday in the Winter Park room (https://web14.openstack.org/assets/ptg/Denver-map.pdf) from 9am MDT. You can find our agenda on this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-PTG-agenda

As mentioned earlier we will do our best to provide an option to participate remotely. I will post a Zoom link and dial-in info on the top of the etherpad above before the sessions start on Wednesday. I will also distribute the information here on the mailing list.

As the time slots on the agenda are estimates we are using a dedicated web page (http://ptg.openstack.org/ptg.html) to track the current and next topics and also a dedicated IRC channel (#openstack-ptg) for communication and news sharing.

You can find the links to all PTG related resources here: http://ptg.openstack.org

As one of the related groups the Edge Computing Group is meeting on Tuesday in Ballroom A starting at 9am MDT. You can find the agenda on this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/EdgeComputingGroupPTG4

Note the joint sessions with Glance, Keystone and Nova that are relevant to StarlingX and the session on collaboration between StarlingX and the Edge group throughout the day.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the event or the sessions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó