[Starlingx-discuss] Fedora Libvirt patch - required to deploy on Fedora 28, probably other non-ubuntu specific

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:31:45 UTC 2018

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 1:03 AM,  <scottk at optimcloud.com> wrote:
> Id be happy to even help further, and forward it to the list, but I would prefer to wait for the invite, plus i probably need creds and such setup so i could.

Here is your invitation.  Some legal theories say that we are unable
to contribute your patch from an email to Gerrit because the required
declarations are not met with that process.  No matter, we want to
encourage direct contributions anyway.

You need to set up an Ubuntu One account (I know, right?) because that
is what OpenStack's Gerrit (which we also use) uses for single
sign-on.  If you have one already, great!  The steps to setting up
Gerrit are in the "Account Setup" section of the OpenStack Developer's
Guide [0]

One thing that StarlingX does do differently than OpenStack is we
require a Signed-Off-By footer in the commit messages, which of course
git will do for you with 'git commit -s'.

> Its gone to the mailing list as of now, they also from a prior email have already negated the libvirt iso file check
>
> https://github.com/Nossiac/mtk-openwrt-feeds/blob/master/about-mtk-wifi.md

As much as I love OpenWRT this doesn't seem to be the link you intended...

dt

[0] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#account-setup

--

Dean Troyer