[Starlingx-discuss] [Build] Feedback on stxb demo

Arevalo, Mario Alfredo C mario.alfredo.c.arevalo at intel.com
Mon Sep 10 20:56:55 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I have been seen excellent ideas that we can to add to the tool,
however I think we are walking a little out of the first scope, what do you think
if we include this as first version a we can post our ideas in the storyboard?:

https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003712

Then we can track all ideas suggested :)

Best regards.
Mario.