[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] Sanity results - summary posted

Lara, Cesar cesar.lara at intel.com
Tue Sep 11 20:03:43 UTC 2018

I just wanted to make sure that we are able to reproduce the issue regardless of the build environment.

AFAIK CentOS 7.5 upgrade is a different issue/thread, but at the end we can fine tune a process in which we are in the same conditions to be able to replicate errors in any given build environment.

Regards
Cesar Lara