[Starlingx-discuss] CentOS 7.5 upgrade status update

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Thu Sep 13 06:43:38 UTC 2018

Elio,
We will provide you an updated ISO later today with the following:
- kernel upgrade to 3.10.0-862.11.6
- symbol issue fixed: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1792257

Please help to do a sanity test based on this new ISO from Shuicheng on VE.

@Jason,
Please re-generate a build using today's manifest with above fix. Shuicheng shall be able to provide manifest with exact commitID. @Numan, please abort your current testing w/ old ISO once you get a new one from Jason and continue your sanity and regression on bare-metal. I am not sure how long it takes, but please take priority as we want merge back to mainline early next week.

Thanks all for the support.
- cindy