[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] Sanity results - summary posted

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Thu Sep 13 23:42:34 UTC 2018

There are a couple of places where the permissions could be checked/updated. It's never been a problem before now, but could occur again as other users come on board. The build-iso tool is responsible for creating the ISO and could ensure that all files on the ISO have the necessary permissions (and probably root/root user/group for the ISO). The controller kickstarts copy or download the files to setup the repo, and could also include a permissions check.

I think these files should continue to be root/root, but world-readable.

Cheers,
Don.