[Starlingx-discuss] download_mirror.sh error - bad repo?

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Sun Sep 16 23:53:55 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I'm running download_mirror.sh as per the README (build a docker image, run download_mirror.sh in a container), but it fails in the first stage:

failure: repodata/0fa206724f7262cecd5a4832731024dbff9b2cce3d64676fff1038bf08222c03-primary.xml.gz from Starlingx-mirrors.isu.net.sa_pub_fedora_fedora-epel_7Server_x86_64: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
http://mirrors.isu.net.sa/pub/fedora/fedora-epel/7Server/x86_64/repodata/0fa206724f7262cecd5a4832731024dbff9b2cce3d64676fff1038bf08222c03-primary.xml.gz: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found
ERROR: Something wrong with downloading files listed in ./rpms_3rdparties.lst.
   Please check the log at /localdisk/logs/rpms_3rdparties_download_L1.log !

The repomd.xml file for this repo is pointing to non-existent files, and has a timestamp of Sept 11, 2018. Has this been broken since then?

I was able to disable this repo in yum.repos.d and verify the pkgs I'm trying to add to the lst file are downloaded, but this issue would likely mean they won't get downloaded otherwise and would be unusable in the build until its resolved.

Is anyone else seeing this error?

Thanks,
Don.

Don Penney, Developer, Wind River