[Starlingx-discuss] stx-config Documentation Baseline

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Tue Sep 18 00:53:49 UTC 2018

Dean,

I have taken the following patches from stx-tools related to documentation including your recent changes:

- [0] [Doc] Building docs following Docs Contrib Guide
- [1] [Doc] Release Notes Management
- [2] Add docs, releasenotes jobs

And created a new set of patches for stx-config, your recent changes [2] are included but split based on where
they apply, either Documentation or Release Notes:

- [3] [Doc] Building docs following Docs Contrib Guide
- [4] [Doc] Release Notes Management
- [5] [Doc] OpenStack API Reference Guide

The following changes are not included on purpose:

- "Create a release summary note" waiting for content [6]
- "API Reference content" waiting for content

Please let me know if changes look ok so we can take as a baseline to update or populate the rest of the projects.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/590797/
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/590798/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/600198/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/603256/