[Starlingx-discuss] [openstack-dev] Forum Topic Submission Period

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:30:05 UTC 2018

On 9/17/2018 11:13 AM, Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> Hello Everyone!
>
> The Forum Topic Submission session started September 12 and will run
> through September 26th.  Now is the time to wrangle the topics you
> gathered during your Brainstorming Phase and start pushing forum topics
> through. Don't rely only on a PTL to make the agenda... step on up and
> place the items you consider important front and center.
>
> As you may have noticed on the Forum Wiki
> (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum), we're reusing the normal CFP
> tool this year. We did our best to remove Summit specific language, but
> if you notice something, just know that you are submitting to the
> Forum.  URL is here:
>
> https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/call-for-presentations
>
> Looking forward to seeing everyone's submissions!
>
> If you have questions or concerns about the process, please don't
> hesitate to reach out.
>
> Cheers,
> Jimmy

Just a process question. I submitted a presentation for the normal
marketing blitz part of the summit which wasn't accepted (I'm still
dealing with this emotionally, btw...) but when I look at the CFP link
for Forum topics, my thing shows up there as "Received" so does that
mean my non-Forum-at-all submission is now automatically a candidate for
the Forum because that would not be my intended audience (only suits and
big wigs please).

--

Thanks,

Matt