[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Release Sub-Projects

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Thu Sep 20 14:47:59 UTC 2018

> hi,  Arce,

Hi Wei, I apologize for the late reply.

> I checked the link and found that no content there. Is there any process
> there?
>
> We have a PRC partner that would like to discuss with us for use case for
> StarlingX.

We do not have an official StarlingX working group yet so we will not see formal
content in this page [0] at least for the next weeks, let our PRC partner know this
mailing list is open to initiate the discussion at a high level.

Another recommendation is to join the OpenStack Edge Computing Group [1]
who is driving a great number of discussions. We have a weekly call on Monday
13:00 PST, for more details please refer to the Sub Group Use Cases wiki section [2],
our PRC partner can be included in the agenda to present and get feedback on his
particular use case.

Bruce? Ghada?

Please feel free to propose any other way to help PRC partner, and let me know if something
needs to be done from my side.

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Use_Cases
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Use_cases