[Starlingx-discuss] stx.2018.10 Status

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Tue Sep 25 01:39:50 UTC 2018

> The code freeze for the StarlingX October release is scheduled for
> Wednesday Sept 26. During the community meeting on Wednesday 10am ET,
> we will have a final review of the status and a go/no-go call for the code
> freeze.

>From Documentation side, find in [0] the today's update on the documentation
[docs / releasenotes / api-ref] for our StarlingX repos.

> 2002813: [Doc] Create initial template for documentation
>             Several tasks under review. Will get an update on Wednesday

See [1] Documentation Tracking for the individual updates and links to stories and reviews.
See [2] Release Tracking for the individual updates and links to stories and reviews.

> 2002712: [Doc] Provide StarlingX API documentation
>             Several tasks under review. Will get an update on Wednesday

See [3] API Reference Tracking for the individual update and links to stories and reviews.

> 2002708: [Doc]: Define/Document the initial documentation infrastructure,
> style and publishing process
>             Several tasks under review. Will get an update on Wednesday

See [4] ?

[0] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/sifnpbvze9lb
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Documentation#Tracking
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Releases/Release_Notes#Tracking