[Starlingx-discuss] MInutes: Weekly StarlingX non-OpenStack Distr meeting, 9/26

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:22:00 UTC 2018

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 8:33 AM, Xie, Cindy <cindy.xie at intel.com> wrote:
> - Libvirt/qemu upgrade status (Ghada/Jim)
> no blocking issue, -1 blocked by workflow. 4 pending patches waiting for merge, expected to be in by end of today. Waiting for Dean to merge to stx-staging for the libvirt repo.
> qemu will not be in this 2018.10 release.

This was merged this morning, https://review.openstack.org/#/c/605465/
contains the manifest change to pull the new branch stx/v4.7.0.

> - Ceph upgrade status (Vivian/Dehao)
> Feature branch needs to be created on staging as well. follow the same process as of Libvirt/qemu update.

This is not technically a feature branch, it is the 'master' branch
for the 13.2.0 rebase.  stx/v13.2.0 has been created.  You can create
a PR against this branch with your rebased commits.  Let me know when
you have done this or if you need help with it.  We will need a
similar change to the manifest file as above to enable using the
branch.

dt

--

Dean Troyer