[Starlingx-discuss] CEPH Based Testing Options

Rowsell, Brent Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com
Thu Sep 27 01:30:22 UTC 2018

Arce,

For a minimal ceph config you will want 5 nodes.

- 2 controllers
- 2 computes
- 3 storage nodes
•       Dual socket xeon, min 16 cores
•       Min 64GB RAM
•       4 disks preferably SSD’s. 3 for OSD’s, 1 for the root disk

The CEPH monitors will run on the controllers and the 1st storage node to provide the quorum of 3.

Brent