[Starlingx-discuss] build-pkgs cannot complete std build >> serial builds

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Thu Sep 27 01:50:42 UTC 2018

Erich,
Given the failures you are seeing, I re-opened https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1790583
(it was still in a Fix Released state even though the original commit was reverted and a new one is currently in review)

Austin, I see that you have an update pending for this: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/603983/
But according to Erich, it didn't address the build issue. Can you please investigate further?

Thanks,
Ghada