[Starlingx-discuss] Origin of systemd millisecond patch

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Thu Sep 27 18:16:10 UTC 2018

Brent,

This systemd patch seems to originate from Red Hat's systemd team, I
need to get more information about this before proposing this to systemd
community.  I tried to search the systemd archives to see if Red Hat had
attempted to upstream this patch and did not find anything.

Does anyone have any contacts at Red Hat that might be able to help so
that we can move forward with upstreaming this.  As systemd is a pretty
core tool, I would rather use an upstream than building our own.

Thanks
     Sau!