[Starlingx-discuss] stx.2018.10 code freeze status

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Thu Sep 27 21:17:14 UTC 2018

I had comments on the following two reviews, one of which has been W+1'd already by Scott:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/605687/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/605686/

My comments were providing the original author of the patches that were being revised, since a name was being added to a couple of patches where there was none before. I didn't -1 for this, but also didn't +2.