[Starlingx-discuss] [meetings][multios] Multi-OS team meeting Agenda for 03/25/2019

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:45:47 UTC 2019

Hi Cesar and community:

In tomorrow  multiOS meeting we would like to give the following update:

1) Ubuntu Docker container for build STX in ubuntu
2) First patches to STX flock services to make easy Ubuntu build
3) After a week on the exploration phase of ISO build tools supported
by the Ubuntu community we came to an architecture propousal( open for
feedback ) described in slide 3 /4 :
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ck7vGH50AIAjUx9GNrIGtowG5qg7OYUBNdJyY-5ZvDc/edit?usp=sharing

As always we are always happy for any kind of feedback

Regards

Victor Rodriguez