[Starlingx-discuss] port-security

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:00:27 UTC 2019

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 10:40 AM von Hoesslin, Volker <
Volker.Hoesslin at swsn.de> wrote:

> Ok, this is an very intressting point! I would prefere to add
> port-security maybe an system switch to change this behavior in runtime (of
> cource, it need an re-provisining).

I should know this better, but I believe if you'd like to request a feature
you could go through this process:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Feature_Development_Process

If that's not the process we're following for the project hopefully someone
on the list will correct me.

Once it's there it could be discussed. :)

> Is there an releation with my other problem? One Instance with multiple
> Networks and for every Network an floating IP -> only one floating IP is
> working all other are without any response? Also port-forwarding in the
> router are broken and do not word …

Is there any chance it's just a routing problem? ie. reply packets for the
non-working interfaces are going out the working interface b/c it has the
single default gw? Something like that?

Thanks,
Curtis

--