[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX @Open Source Hackathon Event in PRC Shenzhen on 4.18~4.20

Hu, Wei W wei.w.hu at intel.com
Tue Apr 2 03:19:54 UTC 2019

Hi, StarlingXers:

The 9th Open Source Hackathon Event will be held from April 18 to 20, 2019, we are very pleased to invite you to attend the Event in Shenzhen.  Hackathon has always been a community activity that focuses on "Engineer Output", provides a face-to-face exchange platform for engineers in the community and core and maintainers. The 9th Hackathon Event in 2019 is jointly held by Intel, HUAWEI, Tencent and CESI, covering 12 open source projects including StarlingX. All engineers could do mission critical bug fixes, hands-on training and new feature development in 3 days.

We sincerely look forward to your participation.

More info see below links:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenSource-Hackathon-9-Shenzhen

If any questions you can reach me or Shuquan(cced), we will help.

-Wei Hu