[Starlingx-discuss] Horizon Patch elimination Test Case development.

Bujold, Kristine Kristine.Bujold at windriver.com
Tue Apr 2 17:35:21 UTC 2019

Hi Fernando,

The FaultManagement Panel page was originally build using Django framework. It was refactored to use the AngularJS framework. This means all GUI pages regarding FM panels should be re-rested.

The "Related Alarms" tabs under "Admin/Platform/Data Network Topology",  still uses Django but users will be redirected to the new FM Active Alarms panel if an alarm is clicked on for more details.

Thanks,
Kristine