[Starlingx-discuss] [tsc][all] Project mission statement

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:54:16 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’ve been glancing through the project materials and realized that we don’t have a mission statement yet. I think it is important to a project to formalize a short description of its purpose and goals that can help new comers to understand what the project is as well as participants of the project to set directions and priorities as we go.

I created an etherpad for this: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-mission-statement

I will also bring up the topic on the community and TSC calls this week to discuss the topic and decide on next steps.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Ildikó