[Starlingx-discuss] Instance console not reachable

Marcel Schaible marcel at schaible-consulting.de
Wed Apr 10 15:17:58 UTC 2019

Thanks Teresa!

Still does not work. Even after rebooting the machine and putting the firewall rules at the top of the INPUT chain.

I am trying to access the instance console from another machine within the same network where OAM is reachable. I'll guess that should work?

Since the iptables rules and /etc/hosts is recreated after reboot how to make these changes permanent?