[Starlingx-discuss] [helm-charts] Name of auto-generated helm-charts

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Thu Apr 11 18:15:27 UTC 2019

Hi Cristopher,

I’d recommend the test teams use the helm-charts-manifest-centos-stable-versioned.tgz file, which uses specific image versions in the manifest, as opposed to “latest”. This would allow for better accuracy in issue reporting, as well as reproducibility, and should ensure you’re testing with images corresponding to the load you’re testing.

We’ll try to do a better job of communicating such changes in the future.

Cheers,
Don.