[Starlingx-discuss] OVS-DPDK Upgrade Testing

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Tue Apr 9 21:20:21 UTC 2019

Thanks Chenjie for confirming.

I added the following note in the container installation guide[0]:
IMPORTANT: When deploying OVS-DPDK, VMs must be configured to use a flavor with property: hw:mem_page_size=large

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/Installation#Configure_the_vswitch_type_.28optional.29

Regards,
Ghada